-1 large pumpkin
-2 small pumpkins
-1 small gourd
-3 tea lights
Steps to assemble:
1. Take the large pumpkin and carve based on the first photo cutting the mouth from the top of the pumpkin. Break off the stem.
2. Cut a small piece from the fish's tail fin and secure it to the head with toothpicks.
3. Use toothpicks to attach the tail fin to the bottom of the pumpkin.
4. Secure a gourd in the fish's eye socket with toothpicks.
5. Take the small pumpkins and carve based on the second photo cutting the mouths from the tops of the pumpkins. Break off the stem.
6. Use toothpicks to attach the tail fins to the bottoms of the pumpkins.
7. Arrange pumpkins biggest to smallest.
8. Place tea candles inside the mouths of the fishes and light with the lighter.
For more pumpkin carving ideas from Family Fun, click here.