-Blank Cards and Envelopes
-Holiday Foam Stickers
-Black Ink Pad
-Markers or Color Pencils
-Holiday Message (i.e. Wishing You a Happy Holiday)
-Black Fine Point Marker
-Holiday Postage Stamps
Steps to Assemble:
- For the front of the card, decide the design you want. You can use a combination of the stamps and the stickers to create that fantastic design you'll just love. If you use a stamp, use the Blank Ink Pad. You can also use the Markers or Color Pencils to color in the stamped picture to make it come to life.
- Use the Black Fine Point Marker to write your Holiday Message to the inside of the card. You may even want to had a quick Happy Holidays to the front of the card depending on your design.
- Decorate the inside of the card with a simple stamp or sticker. Nothing too big to take away from the message.
- If you want to mark you card, put your signature n the back. This way people know how much effort you took into personalizing their card.
- Place the card inside the envelope and seal the envelope.
- Using the same Black Fine Point Marker, write the recipient address in the center. Depending on the size of the envelope, you can either write your address on the front top left corner or the back envelope flap.
- To liven up the envelope, use a small stamp or sticker to place around the recipient's address.
- Place the postage stamp on the card.
- Repeat for each person in your address book. You can design all the cards the same or do a different design for each person.