- Characters: The real people in the story.
- Devices: Tricks of the trade.
- Plots: The structure of stories.
- Storytelling in Organizations: Where it can lead to powerful change.
- Telling Stories: Ways to enhance the way you tell'em.
- Articles: assorted other articles about storytelling.
I was geared to this website while listening to a Harry Potter podcast (yes there are HP podcast. You have to check them out.). They were talking about the folk lore of the Harry Potter and mentioned a man names Vladimir Propp who analyzed many folk tales and identified common themes within them. That page can be found here. I started reading it and then went looking at the section of this website. There are some nice tips there you can take away from.
Check it out for yourself: http://changingminds.org/disciplines/storytelling/storytelling.htm.