The thing about these nine books is that there are more where they came from. The authors didn't just write these nine books and they were done. No, they wrote more. Some of them are even parts of a series. So I thought, why not tell you more about these other books and if I have even read some. So, here goes in order from first to last:
- Beautiful Creatures: Guess what, the authors just released the squeal to this book called Beautiful Darkness. I haven't actually had the chance to read it just yet, but I do own it. I'll let you know about it when I do.
- Wintergirls: There are definitely more books where this one came from. I just haven't read any of them. I think it's because these books happen to be more serious than I like in a book. I like the fantastical. I don't have to worry about them coming true.
- Along for the Ride: Again there are definitely more books where this one came from. I've read Someone Like You, which I loved and I am currently reading That Summer. I just love the underlying romances in Dessen's books. Makes me feel like a teenager again.
- The Looking Glass Wars: This one happens to be a trilogy and I have read the whole series. I was very satisfied with how the series ended and enjoyed reading every minute of it.
- The Arizona Kid: Koertge has more books out there he's written, but I wasn't a fan of his work to want to read more. Maybe you are and there's one you want to tell me about?
- Beastly: A read A Kiss in Time, which happens to be a retelling of Sleeping Beauty. I love Sleeping Beauty, it was always my favorite fairy tale and Flinn didn't disappoint me with this retelling. I still had that magical feeling when I read the story. Flinn also has a story on the Frog Prince called Cloaked. It comes out February 8th. I'll let you know how it goes.
- Mockingjay: this is the final installment on the Hunger Games series which, of course, I've read and reviewed on this site. I won't bore you anymore about it.
- The Chocolate Wars: As with Koertg's book, I didn't feel the urge to read anymore by Cormier.
- Stork: This is the first novel by Delsol, but it's a trilogy and I plan on reading the rest of them. The second book will be called Frost. I kind of have a feeling I know why.
So have you read any of these books?