This next craft series will feature wood tags and four different ways you can use them. Second, key chains.
- Wooden tags of various sizes (click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Tip: Smaller tags work best for this project
- Colored vinyl
- Stencils, wood shapes, etc. to decorate
- If using wood shapes or photos, you'll need gorilla glue to glue to tag
- Key chain rings (click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Hole puncher
Note: if you have a Cricut machine, you can use vinyl to decorate, as well. For supplies, you need: Cricut machine, vinyl, transfer tape, weeder and scrapper.
Steps to assemble:
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
Have a craft idea you would like me to try and document, email: