- Wreath forms. There are various sizes you can get. I like this one: 8 in wreath form.
- Yarn (either single color or multiple colors)
- Pins (may vary depending on the thickness of the form. You want to make sure it doesn't stick out on the other side).
- Decorative accents (this can be wood shapes, a wood sign, fake flowers, fabric, etc. Be creative!)
- Paint (for any wood shapes you use)
- Glue (I like gorilla glue)
- Wire (to hang finished wreath). I got mine here.
Note: if you have a Cricut machine, you can use vinyl to decorate, as well. For supplies, you need: Cricut machine, vinyl, transfer tape, weeder and scrapper.
Steps to assemble:
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
Have a craft idea you would like me to try and document, email: